Have you always wanted to see how sausage was made? How about bragging rights at the next BBQ that you HANDMADE the brats on the grill. Then this class is for you. Join ECB's Butcher team for a hands-on, two-hour course in the art of sausage making. You'll learn how to grind, mix, pipe and twist sausage. You'll learn--step by step--how to make sausage at home. Join us for this special class at your only Orange County whole animal butcher shop.
What do I get with the class?
- Learn to grind, mix, and pipe your very own pork sausage.
- Take home four pounds of your own sausage.
- Get an ECB Butcher Bag, including sausage poker.
- You receive a 10% discount on any in-store purchases made that evening.
- A 10%-off coupon for your next visit.
- Drinks and meat-tastic snacks at the end of the evening.
Public parking is available in the Bush Avenue Parking Structure (at 4th Street). Metered parking is available along 4th Street.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (714) 474-9096.
If you can’t make it, please let us know 72 hours before class starts. Due to popular demand, class registrations are non-refundable, but you can always transfer your ticket to a different date or attendee. Any late cancellations (after 72 hours) get 50% of the registration fee in store credit.